Monday, June 1, 2009

OH MY ACHIN LEGS!!!!!

It's over. The party I threw was a success. The Bride and Groom to be were happy. Everyone loved the food and had a great time and it is OVER!!! Thank the sweet lord!!!!!! I am whooped!!!.


I woke up today as tired as when I went to sleep and my whole body hurts. What gives? AND, I got sunburned yesterday at 10 am!! In CNY? A sunburn at 10 am?!?!?!? It wasn't even hot! It was sunny but I was freezing. I had a hoodie on (with the hood up) and capri pants and I was cold. I sat in a lawn chair for like 45 minutes reading a book and the bottom half of my legs are scorched. My freaking ankles are swollen that's how burnt I am. What the H?!?!?!?!?!?!? I am super sensitive to the sun all of a sudden?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? So along with my normal aches and pains I am dealing with a killer sunburn. SWEET!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment