Tuesday, June 9, 2009

EXHAUSTION

I don't feel good. I was driving home from work last night and this wave of exhaustion came over me where I could barely hold my head up. I'm not exaggerating. It took everything I had to make it home from work. This is the first time I have actually contemplated pulling over and calling my husband to come get me.

I can't stand feeling like this. It puts me in such a funk. Has this ever happened to anybody else? Whenever I am this tired for any length of time I seem to get sad or depressed. I don't deal with it very well. I have to work on this. It's awful!

2 comments:

  1. Fatigue from MS is very depressing and if you are not careful, it will take you to a severe depression.

    The most important thing is that you realize it makes you feel awful and you intend to work on it that best suits you.

    Talk to your Neuro about Provigil it works very well for MS fatigue. Unless you lived it, no one can understand MS fatigue. Provigil is a good medication to have around, as you need it, which will is not often once you have had it. Personally, I do not use most of the medications they give us for MS related symptoms regularly because I do not want to become dependent on them, put some are good to have when MS symptoms such as fatigue hits you hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! found your blog through Brass and Ivory
    Fatigue is one of my biggest challenges.
    Working from home helps, but most days I am so wasted I can't do much in the evening. Today I got up and felt like I wanted to turn around and go back to bed.
    Hope you find the treatments beneficial. I'm posting a link to your blog on mine.
    Bye
    Carole

    ReplyDelete