Friday, May 29, 2009

STILL....SSSSOOOOO TIRED!

OK, Enough already, I am still exhausted. I am sleeping well but I wake up as tired as I went to bed. It is that overwhelming tired where you feel like you have no idea how you are possible going to make it through the next 5 minutes let alone the rest of the day. The tired where you are driving home from work trying to stay alert and by the time you pull in the driveway you just sit there trying to get enough energy to walk in the house. I HATE this kind of tired!!!

I am still doing way too much. I am the Matron of Honor in my friends wedding and have been taking on too much and work has been extra stressful lately.

Tomorrow is the Bachelor/Bachelorette party for the soon to be married couple. The big bash is at my house. So, of course, I have been shopping and cooking and cleaning and doing yard work. All of which is too much for me right now being as tired as I am. I keep pushing myself and everyday I am feeling worse. I can't wait for this party to be over so I can rest for like a week.

On a positive note, I received a call from the nurse who is going to train me about Rebif and I am meeting with her bright and early Monday morning before work. I'm guessing that it will be exactly like Copaxone so it won't be hard to learn. Maybe starting on this new med will make me feel better. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment