Monday, May 18, 2009

I'M SSSOOOOOO TIRED!!!!!!!!

I had a rough weekend this weekend. I think it was because Friday was very stressful at work. I was just so exhausted this weekend and instead of resting I did gardening and housework and all kinds of things until I couldn't do any more. Basically, I over did it. I knew I had to take it easy but I had so much to do. I feel so lazy and useless having to rest all the time. I am so tired of being tired!!!!

Fatigue is the thing in MS that I have the hardest time with. It is so hard to describe the feeling. It is overwhelming. Sometimes you cannot fathom the thought of doing the simplest thing. I have always been a really busy person with endless stores of energy. I now need to budget my energy and I find that I am really bad at it. I take on too much. I know this and yet I still do it. Call me a glutton for punishment. I just need to smarten up!

No comments:

Post a Comment