Friday, September 25, 2009

Has anyone seen my life?

I seem to have lost my life. I feel consumed with this disease and I am tired of this. I am more laid back , I am not this type of person but it seems that my life revolves around MS? How did this come to be? I am ashamed that I have become this. I need to straighten things out and start being me. I used to go get pedicures (more often than I would like to admit) and I never even feel like doing that. I am fine with having MS and I know that it will affect my life in certain ways but my life shoud not revolve around it. I can't tell you the things that I haven't done since I have had this disease. The things I am just too tired to do. It really is pathetic. I used to be this independent always on the go, take care of everything type of person and now I'm more of a one thing at a time person. I know that people love me and want the best for me but I am sick of them trying to go easy on me and take care of me, worry that I'm tired or I'm over doing it. I used to take care of everyone. I miss that. I want to be the taker carer again.

1 comment: