Wednesday, September 23, 2009

??????

So I am driving to work Monday morning and I am petrified! It is like there is too much going on around me and I am only able to concentrate on one thing at a time. It is terrifying! What the hell is this feeling? It is a confused out of body type experience that I can't even describe. AND my lips are numbish. Like the feeling when you have novacaine and it is wearing off and it is kind of prickly and itchy. That's the feeling! Honestly, I kind of like it. Well anyways, I haven't driven since. My coworker (and BFF) drove me home (Bless her soul) from work and has driven me since. Thank god! Even though it is not like she lives close or anything. She drives me out of the goodness of her heart. What love!!!! So I have been dizzy ever since and unaware of what is going on around me. Yesterday during the day my whole body felt tingly and strange. I don't like this feeling. It is hard to describe but I was walking down an aisle at Rite Aid last night and I look at the products on the shelf while I was walking and almost fell over because there was too much to see so quickly. It is weird. It is like my brain has slowed down all of a sudden. My legs feel weird too. My husband says it is because I am so tired but I really don't think so. They almost feel weak but not really. Kind of tingley. I don't know. I e-mailed my neurologist on Tuesday and I am waiting to hear from her. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment