Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Feelin pretty good!

I finally got in to see my neurologist. I love her. She gave me a new med for the stabbing headache and it seems to be working. She also said I could try to go off the tegretol and baclofen and see if the neurontin will be enough for the trigeminal pain. So far so good! I am way less unsteady without those two drugs and I seem to tolerate the neurontin pretty well. In general I am feeling pretty good lately which totally rocks!

The weirdest thing happened to me last night. I read in bed everynight until I get so tired that I am reading with one eye shut because I have double vision, and just when I was putting the book away to go to sleep I noticed that everything was really dark when I looked out of my right eye. So I went back and forth covering each eye to see what I could see and it was definitely way way darker out of my right eye. this is not the first time this has happened but I ignored it a couple times before and chalked it up to tired eyes. Should I be concerned about this? Is this an MS thing or were my eyes just tired? My eyes are fine right now. I have never had any eye trouble. I think I am going to pay better attention to this and see (haha) what happens!

I went to Cirque du Soleil Alegria! this past weekend. It was awesome! I love all the Cirque shows. They are just amazing. The things that the people in them can do are so unreal!!!!! If you ever have a chance to go to one definitely go!

No comments:

Post a Comment