Friday, March 19, 2010

SPRING IS HERE!!!!

Well, I have been feeling terrible lately. It is unnatural the amount I have been sleeping and my feet are tingly. I really think that I am having a reapse or something but my neurologist hasn't been in the office for 3 weeks and getting through her secretary and nurse is like pulling teeth. I am in a funk and am trying to get out of it because lets face it -
IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE.
That is my motto and I need to pick up my chin and grin and saaayyyy - THE SUN WILL COME OUT TOMORROW SO YOU GOTTA HANG ON TIL TOMORROW COME WHAT MAAAYYYYY! (JUST KIDDING). Well kind of. I really need to get out of my funk because it's like spring here and I should be giddy with spring fever.
Now that I have that off my chest I feel better. This is like a place to rant and rave and know that people understand what I am going through and don't mind a little whining1 Right?!?!?!?!
Anyway, not much happening here. it can't I have been sleeping. Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment