Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I NEED A VACATION.

I need a break from this disease called MS.. I am tired. When I say tired it is the mind numbing can barely stand up kind of tired. You all with MS probably know what I am talking about. It is near impossible to get a hold of anyone when something is going on with me. By someone I mean my neurologist. What is this??? When I feel the worst I have to work the hardest to get a hold of anyone to help me out. I have placed 2 e-mails to her because she has been out of the office on ward duty for the last 3 weeks and I have heard nothing. What is this? Is this normal? does anyone else have this same problem? I know that this probably isn't a big deal to her but it is to me. WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! I'm kind of sick of chasing her down so I give it one more try then I give up and I'll just wait til my next appt.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean...when I have issues with my MS I call the office and get put on hold, leave messages with receptionists and if I am lucky my phone calls get returned. I am actually in the process of shopping for a new numerologist because of it. I realize that neuro's are busy and such but then they should enlist the help of someone to answer questions and deal with patients concerns. I'm hoping things work out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean. add in deafness and try to figure out how to get someone to call the neurologist. forget about it. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, the fatigue is a big problem and about the only one hubby doesn't get. He thinks I can stay up late with him but he forgets I have lost that control!

    ReplyDelete