Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NEW TATTOO!!

My husband stopped off to see our tattoo artist the other day to give him our sketches so he could work with them and make the necessary changes. I am so excited!!! I haven't gotten a new tattoo since all of this MS business started so it has been almost 2 years. We go back the 17th to get them done!!!! I can't wait. It usually takes a while to get an appt with him so I was so glad it was as soon as it was They are not kidding when they say that once you get one you want more. It is so true.

When I was in college (about 17 years ago)I got my first one - A very tiny one- I came home one weekend with my roommate and best friend at the time and we got the same one. I was dating my now husband who HATED tattoos back then. He didn't talk to me for 2 weeks.

About 6 years ago I begged and begged because I wanted another one and didn't want him to be mad at me and he gave in. (marriage made him soft) So I got one on the top of my foot. He came with me and I think that might have been his turning point. I think he tought it was cool. After that I talked him in to getting one with me for Valentines day and he did and now he's addicted too. It is kind of fun getting tattoos together. They are not the same designs or anything but it is nicer having someone there to do it with you.

It is nice having something to look forward to.

1 comment: